Graffiti Removal Disa River Road
The Keep Hout Bay Beautiful Team was out on the road again to keep Hout Bay beautiful. This time our team was operating at the Disa River Road in Hout Bay, to remove a bothering graffiti from a street sign.
Our team uses a great product called “Graffiti Go!”, which is a safe and easy to use all-round product that simultaneously does the work for which several different products would have been necessary in the past.
Have a look at our project pictures below, to see the amazing effect.
Thanks to everyone and keep it beautiful 🙂
If you are interested to learn more about our product “Graffiti Go!”, have a look below and see the great features of this product.
- One product does all – requires no pre-or after-treatment
- Works on all surfaces
- No Fumes
- Minimal evaporation
- Water soluble ingredients
- Cleaning off is easy – just use water
- Clings 100% to vertical surfaces
- Suitable for use by people with respiratory sensitivities
- Safe for use on most surfaces
- Non-irritant – does not cause skin burns – safe to use around children and pets